Need a tax Solution? Get a Tax Plan. We can help.

If you have questions about your personal or business tax problems, contact us. We are real professionals with real solutions to your problems.

  • Contacted by the IRS and not sure what to do?
  • Having tax compliance problems?
  • Trying to figure out what to do with filing and paying and don’t understand?
  • Don’t know how to fill out IRS 433A, 433B forms?
  • Required to give a Trust Fund interview?
  • Going in for an Audit or not sure your tax return is correct?
  • Not sure if you qualify for an Installment Agreement or Offer in Compromise?
  • Do you qualify for Penalty Abatement?
  • Do you qualify for Non Collectable Status, and what that means to you?
  • Starting a new business and not sure of filing & paying requirements?

Don't be fooled by large out of town tax companies that make it seem like you will only pay pennies on the dollar, and then charge you huge amounts of money to only learn that they can't do anything for you. We will give you the best plan to minimize what you end up paying the IRS, or in many cases, not pay, and do it with the least amount of expense to you. I will tell you the truth about your options.

There is help for you or your business.


Membership allows access to the following Professionals and IRS Forms.

Retired US Treasury Department IRS Revenue Officers and Retired IRS Tax Auditors offering services before and after IRS problems, working with Attorneys, CPAs, and Enrolled Agents, Accountants, and Bookkeepers.

Why did I start this Website?

As I went about my daily routine as a Revenue Officer with the IRS, I had many taxpayers that were frightened and didn’t know what to do about their tax problems. Now that they were in tax trouble they wished they had known what they should have been doing from the start. They wanted to know how to deal with the IRS and how to reconcile their tax debt. I decided to retire from the IRS and help taxpayers make intelligent decisions by giving them solid advice that would give them the best solution.

I will be working with other retired IRS Revenue Officers, retired IRS Revenue Agents, Attorneys, CPAs, Enrolled Agents, Accountants, and Bookkeepers that will be listed with their specialties, and available for contact thru the paid subscription on this website for a very minimal fee. There will also be access to links for IRS Forms and other important Tax Payer Information.

  • I will tell you the best way to deal with the IRS for your most favorable outcome. Both personal and business.
  • I will help you prep for IRS interviews.
  • I will help you learn about your filing and paying requirements.
  • I will help you request abatement of penalties.
  • I will help you apply for a hardship waiver on the tax debt.
  • I will help you decide if an Offer in Compromise is the right choice for you, or if you will be wasting time and money. I will do the Offer in Compromise for you if it is the right choice.
  • I will help you deal with Trust Fund and the best choices to make, and help you deal with Trust Fund interviews.
  • I will help you fill out IRS requested 433A and 433B forms.
  • I will help you make the decision on whether it is better to cash in assets or do and Installment Agreement.
  • I will help you decide if it is better to shut the business down, and in certain cases I can save you tens of thousands of dollars. I have done that repeatedly.
  • I will help your new business with compliance.
  • I will be available for onsite consulting within a reasonable distance of my location, or by phone, email, or live on the computer for those located further away.

I won’t be giving tax tips such as which deduction to take, or which tax loop hole is best, or doing 1040 or 1120 tax returns. I will leave those for other professionals on this website who I have worked with in my professional career and highly recommend. On an occasional basis I can help taxpayers get compliant by helping them with their payroll returns.

Call today 402-430-0099

Or email